CineXposé Indie Horror Film Festival Eligibility Requirements:
- Films must be complete (no incomplete works will be accepted, and nothing finished after date of submission will be accepted either). *No Exception to this rule
- Films must not have had any public or live festival screenings prior to being submitted for consideration
- Films that have only been screened virtually due to the Covid-19 crisis are eligible for submission. However, any film that is available commercially or on any pay-per-view basis in the United States is not eligible.
- Feature Films and Short Films in a language other than English must be subtitled in English for festival presentation.
Film lengths we accept:
- We accept all Indie Horror Films – from shorts below 10 minutes, to feature-length movies close to 2-hours long – so long as it’s true to independent horror, CineXposé welcomes it.
- We accept online links to films only. Filmmakers may enter a YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram Please include Password for protected links if applicable in the submission form.
- Links must work properly, remain active and be accessible until at least March 31, 2023, or risk disqualification.
- We will only accept one link per contestant, and links cannot be changed during competition. *There is no exception to this rule
- Fully completed Entry form, submitted electronically via our Website cinexpose.com, or one of our Social Media Channels. “Fully Completed” includes acceptance of terms, and signed disclaimer forms.
- A link to your secured online screener link that remains accessible throughout the Festival (per Festival Rules, at least until March 31, 2023), in case your film is chosen as a winner.
- Our “by invitation only” audience will vote for their favorite films and choose our winners. The four (4) films to receive the most votes will be considered the Grand Prize winners. Their prize includes being invited as guests of honor to an “Indie Horror” themed special edition of Dead Talk Live, where they can tell our audience about their film, inspirations, and upcoming projects. The episode will stream through all our Social Media outlets.
- Additionally media projects with the most votes (which include our Grand Prize Winners) will be produced by Dead Talk Media LLC into some of our other upcoming projects. Film shorts might be combined into anthology style films, or might be included in our upcoming anthology TV series.
The Fine Print:
- All entries submitted grant CineXposé Film Festival and Dead Talk Media, LLC the right to use any footage from film entered, as well as images or any collateral material sent to us by entrant for our promotional purposes, without limitation. For these films, as well as any film that is offered production as a result of our platform, Dead Talk Media LLC reserves the right to be listed in the production credits, as well as 5% of the media project’s revenue, including but not limited to distribution and merchandise revenue, as well as all revenues associated with or stemming from the film project, for the life of the project.